Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without my prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Advertising
- “Advertiser” means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Services from the Supplier.
- “Contract” means the contract between the Supplier and the Advertiser for the provision of Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
- “Services” means the services that the Advertiser agrees to buy from the Supplier.
- “Supplier” means KimotaPrime Limited that owns and operates this Website.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions for the provision of Services set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- “Website” means cakedecoratingclasses.org.
- The Advertiser must serve the United States and be cake decorating related.
- The Supplier reserves the right to decline or reject any order for Services at any time without reason, whether or not the Services have been paid for. In the event of any order being rejected after payment by the Advertiser, a full refund will be given.
- The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw the Services from the Website at any time.
- The Supplier shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing the Services from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- Any renewal of the Services will be subject to the Supplier’s then current Terms and Conditions.
- The Supplier shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Advertiser upon making a purchase.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The price of the Services shall be that stipulated on the ordering page.
- The Supplier reserves the right to review the published price at any time.
- Payment of the price must be made immediately.
- Payment must be made without deduction or set-off.
- If any payment is not paid on time or any payment is rejected or refused, the amount owing will be treated as overdue and the Supplier will be entitled immediately to cease or suspend the provision of the relevant Service until payment has been received.
- The Supplier shall begin to perform the Services within 7 days of full payment and supply of requested content from the Advertiser.
- The Supplier shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care. However, where applicable, the Supplier does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that any data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, secure, up to date, received or delivered correctly or at all. The Supplier may have to suspend the Services for repair, maintenance or improvement. If so, the Supplier will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible.
- The Supplier cannot guarantee any response or business relating from the Services.
Advertiser Supplied Content
- The Supplier may at any time delete or modify any of the information the Advertiser provides for their listing.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse any content supplied by the Advertiser that may be unlawful, offensive, threatening, untrue, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- The Advertiser may supply new content for replacement of the existing content on the Website twice during the Contract period. The additional supply of new content by the Advertiser above this limit will require additional payment for the Services at the same rate as the original order.
- The Advertiser warrants that it has ensured that all content supplied by the Advertiser for inclusion on the Website is free from any copyright, trademark and any other limitation of use restrictions.
- The Advertiser warrants that the content supplied by the Advertiser complies with the provisions of the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 and 1972, the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or any other applicable law or regulation.
- The Advertiser will indemnify the Supplier against any damage or costs incurred in consequence of publication of the content supplied by the Advertiser.
- It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to correctly complete the order forms, ensure the accuracy of the content supplied and verify the Services have been correctly provided.
- The Advertiser has the right to cancel the Contract, by notice in writing, at any time before 30 days has passed from the day the Contract was made, in which case a full refund will be made.
- Once space for the advertisement has been allocated and 30 days have passed from the day the Contract was made, money will not be refunded for any cancellation by the Advertiser.
Limitation of Liability
- In the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Supplier the remedies of the Advertiser shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Services and the Supplier shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire or failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, and the Supplier shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- In no event shall the Supplier be liable for any damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use through the Website to the Advertiser.